I just trimmed my trees. What do I do with the limbs?

Schedule / Routes

View the documents below to find your neighborhood and see when it’s scheduled for brush collection throughout the year:

Guidelines for Pick-Up

Limbs should be cut into six-foot lengths and stacked by the curb, avoiding overhanging obstructions.

Contact Us

For additional information, please call the Public Works office at 361-776-7409, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm

Show All Answers

1. I just moved to Ingleside. How do I get water, sewer and garbage collection service?
2. I paid my bill, but I turned on the faucet and I have no water. Who should I call?
3. The water coming out of my faucets is discolored or has an odor. Who should I call?
4. The toilets in my house are backing up. What should I do? Who do I call?
5. Who picks up my household garbage and how often?
6. Does the City have a recycling program?
7. I just trimmed my trees. What do I do with the limbs?
8. My street has potholes, or needs repair. Who do I call?
9. Who do I call about missing street name signs or stop signs?
10. The street light outside my house is out. Who do I call?
11. I’m putting in a fence, or removing a tree. How do I find the water and sewer lines in my yard?