The Street Department is responsible for the maintenance and repair of streets, street signs, and brush pickup within the City of Ingleside.
The City of Ingleside provides brush/tree limb pickup services to residential properties within the city limits. View the documents below to find your neighborhood and see when it’s scheduled for brush collection throughout the year:
Guidelines to remember when stacking your brush for pickup:
- Brush should be cut into 6-foot lengths
- Brush should not be stacked under overhanging obstructions (such as power lines, tree limbs or signs)
- Brush should not be stacked over ground utility access (such as water meters, sewer clean-outs, or gas meters)
- Brush should not be stacked in drainage ditches, right-of-ways, or alleys
- No other items can be stacked with brush; we cannot pick up wood, metal, or other trash
Residential Trash Collection
Residential trash collection is provided by Allied Waste Services. If you have any questions or service issues, please call the Utility Department at City Hall at 361-776-2517.
Street Name Signs & Stop Signs
If you notice a missing or damaged street name sign or stop sign, please call and let us know. Call 361-776-7409, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, or the Police Department at 361-776-2531 after-hours or on weekends.
Potholes & Street Repair
If you notice potholes or street surfaces in need of repair, please call and let us know. Call 361-776-7409 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, or the Police Department at 361-776-2531 after hours or on weekends.
If you notice a street light that is out, you can report it through AEP Texas's website or you can call 877-373-4858 to report it to the local power company. It helps to have a street location or pole number available when you call.