How To Handle Your Citation

The following Offenses must plea before the Judge in Open Court. A notice will be mailed to the address listed on the citation - if the address listed on the citation is incorrect, notify the court and provide the correct address.

  1. Juveniles - All Offenses (must appear with parent/guardian)
  2. Minors - Alcohol Offenses
  3. Assault Family Violence (Contact the Court for Information)

Allow three business days for the court to receive and process your ticket.

Can I Handle My Citation Without Going To Court?

In most cases, yes. Refer to the information in the following sections "Can My Citation Be Dismissed?", "My Citation Cannot Be Dismissed, I Must Plea.", and "I Have Determined My Plea. What's Next?".

Can My Citation Be Dismissed?

If your Citation does not qualify for a dismissal, you will have to submit a Plea. Review the plea information and determine your plea.

I Have Determined My Plea. What's Next?

After you have determined your plea, review and select one of these four options to handle your citation.



Nothing contained herein is intended to be nor should be construed as legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information on this site is compiled and made available as a public service by the Ingleside Municipal Court. However, neither the Court nor the City of Ingleside makes any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information herein, and is not responsible for errors or omissions, or for results obtained from the use of this information. Distribution of the information does not constitute such a warranty. Use of the information is the sole responsibility of the user.