On or before the initial appearance date on the Citation, the following offenses may be dismissed by providing proof and paying the dismissal fine/fee (if applicable). For Failure to Maintain Proof of Financial Responsibility (Insurance) for the date and time violation occurred see below.
- Expired Registration - $20 Dismissal Fine/Fee.
Present proof of renewed registration with evidence of the penalty fee paid within 20 working days from the date of the offense.
- Expired Driver's License - $20 Dismissal Fine/Fee.
Present evidence of renewed driver's license within 20 working days from the date of the offense.
- License Plates - $10 Dismissal Fine/Fee (For the offense of not having both a front and/or rear license plate attached).
Present the vehicle to an officer, having the officer verify and sign off that the plate(s) is/are attached correctly to the vehicle or trailer.
- Obscured License Plates - $10 Dismissal Fine/Fee.
Present the vehicle to an officer, having the officer verify and sign off that defect remedied.
- Change of Name or Address - $20 Dismissal Fine/Fee.
Present evidence that name or address has been updated before the appearance date listed on the citation.
- Driver's License Endorsements - $10 Dismissal Fine/Fee.
Present evidence that the driver's license endorsement was imposed because of a physical condition that was surgically or otherwise medically corrected before the date of offense, or was in error; The Department of Public Safety (DPS) removes the restriction or endorsement before the appearance date listed on the citation.
- Equipment Violations - $10 Dismissal Fine/Fee.
If the offense does not involve a commercial motor vehicle, present the vehicle to an officer, have the officer verify and sign off that defect remedied before the appearance date listed on the citation.
- Expired Handicap Parking Placard - $10 Dismissal Fine/Fee.
Renew the placard on or before the appearance date listed on the citation, proof provided.
- Fail to Display Driver's License - $10 Dismissal Fine/Fee.
Upon presentation of a Driver License that was issued to the defendant, appropriate for that type of vehicle operated, and valid at the time of the offense.
- Failure to Maintain Proof of Financial Responsibility (Insurance).
Present Proof of Financial Responsibility (Insurance) for the date and time the violation occurred, such as a valid insurance card or insurance policy. Your documents must then be verified by the Court Clerk before it can be dismissed. Upon verification, there is no fine/fee. Note: Insurance policies must cover those who use the vehicle with express or implied permission of the named insured; therefore, even if an individual has a No Valid Driver License offense, that individual may be covered if he/she was using the insured vehicle with the express or implied permission of the named insured.
- You may mail or bring Proof of Financial Responsibility to the Court at 2867 Avenue J in Ingleside, Texas.
- You may email Proof of Financial Responsibility.
- Or, you may upload Proof of Financial Responsibility by accessing the Document Submission Form.
Please note that this page may not contain a complete list and subject to change without notice.
Nothing contained herein is intended to be nor should be construed as legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information on this site is compiled and made available as a public service by the Ingleside Municipal Court. However, neither the Court nor the City of Ingleside makes any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information herein, and is not responsible for errors or omissions, or for results obtained from the use of this information. Distribution of the information does not constitute such a warranty. Use of the information is the sole responsibility of the user.