Alcohol / Drug Course Providers
Do not take the course before it has been ordered by the Judge.
If you have not entered your plea before the Judge, it has not been ordered.
Classroom or Online
Alcohol Awareness Course is a 6-hour course and must be State Approved. Certificate must state the course is approved and regulated by one of the following:
- Texas Education Agency (Drug and Alcohol Driving Awareness Program)
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (Alcohol Awareness Program)
To find TDLR approved Classes and Courses:
- Click on this link to the TDLR Driver Education and Driving Safety page.
- Click on I want to take a class or course.
- Under the Drug and Alcohol Driving Awareness Program option, select either Classroom or Online.
You will be presented with course options to select from.
Alcohol-Related Community Service Hours
Community Service hours may be available for your offense. Other alcohol-related Community Service options may be acceptable. Contact the Ingleside Municipal Court for verification.
Nothing contained herein is intended to be nor should be construed as legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information on this site is compiled and made available as a public service by the Ingleside Municipal Court. However, neither the Court nor the City of Ingleside makes any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information herein, and is not responsible for errors or omissions, or for results obtained from the use of this information. Distribution of the information does not constitute such a warranty. Use of the information is the sole responsibility of the user.