Official Statements from the City of Ingleside on Hurricane Recovery

City Council Allows RV Use With Registration

The City of Ingleside City Council recently passed a Resolution which allows the use of a Recreational Vehicle (RV) on residentially zoned property by homeowners who have been displaced from their residential dwelling.  You must register the RV in use with the Building Department currently located at 2334 Highway 361, Suite 162 (Bay Vista Shopping Center).  There is no fee for this registration and is valid for a period of six (6) months in conjunction with a Building Permit for the damaged property.  The RV must be properly connected to utilities and meet current standards.  You may contact the Building Department at 361-776-3815, or email at, or come by the temporary office.

Click here for previous Official Notices and Press Releases from the City of Ingleside on Hurricane Recovery Operations.